Serves 4 as a starter or as a snack
2 small/medium Kohlrabi
100 g of Feta cheese
100g salad leaves
1 tablespoon honey
2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
2 tablespoons olive oil
1. Peel the kohlrabi and chop into dice, about 1cm big.
2. Put the kohlrabi on a baking tray and drizzle with the olive oil.
3. Bake at 180 C for 20 minutes, or until softened.
4. Slice the pears in half and cut away the cores. Cut the pears into slices.
5. Put the salad on a large serving plate and arrange the pear slices and kohl rabi on top.
6. Crumble the Feta on top of this.
7. Make the dressing: Chop the dates and mix with the balsamic vinegar and honey.
8. Drizzle over the salad
Experiment with your favourite dressings for this one. If you find the one in the recipe too sweet, miss out the honey and add some olive oil to the balsamic vinegar.